ESTP are freedom lovers, like to be among people and are always ready to get down to business. In this book you will find seven short stories specially selected to please the tastes of the ESTP. These are stories by renowned authors that will surely bring reflections, insights and fun to people with this kind of personality.
This book contains:
- The Man Without a Temperament by Katherine Mansfield.
- The Lottery Ticket by Anton Chekhov.
- Meditations: Book Five by Marcus Aurelius.
- The Heroic Slave by Frederick Douglass.
- The Green Door by O. Henry.
- Hands by Sherwood Anderson.
- The Birthday of the Infanta by Oscar Wilde.For more books that will suit you, be sure to check out our Two Classic Novels your Myers-Briggs Type Will Love collection!
Cover image: Alexander the Great (356BC-323BC), ESTP, undefeated in battle and one of history's most successful military commanders.