Between 1918 and 1939 diplomats and politicians sought to create a lasting world order. However, they struggled to maintain stability in an international system still struggling with the legacy of the First World War. This eBook focuses on addressing ten of the most complex and challenging questions that face students of inter war diplomacy, including:
1. How did the decisions taken at the Paris Peace Conference affect Europe?
2. How did the decisions taken at the Paris Peace Conference affect Asia?
3. What was the significance of the Washington Naval Conference?
4. What was the significance of the Locarno Treaties?
5. How did the appointment of Hitler in 1933 affect International Relations?
6. What was the impact of the Abyssinia Crisis?
7. How did the Spanish Civil War affect international relations?
8. Why did Britain pursue a policy of appeasement?
9. Why did Stalin and Hitler sign a treaty in 1939?
10. Who is to blame for the outbreak of war in September 1939?
This e-book also features additional advice on essay writing and other related subjects.