Getting Out of Debt: The Essential Guide to Get Out of Debt and Recover from Bankruptcy, Learn All About the Bankruptcy Process and How You Can Recover To Turn Your Life Around
Nobody wants to declare and file for Bankruptcy. But it is the last resort people turn to in order to deal with their major debts. It is not something to be taken lightly. Some people think filing for bankruptcy is an easy way out. But it is complicated and can make your life difficult if not handled properly.
Most cases of bankruptcy are not because of reckless spending but by financial hardship. And usually, the lower-income individuals are the ones who file for bankruptcy because they simply can't afford unexpected expenses or they don't have other sources of income they can pull money from. There has been a steady increase in bankruptcy filings in the US over the last century but especially from 1980 to 2005.
After you file for bankruptcy, you will have a hard time getting credit for major purchases. This audiobook will be your comprehensive guide to rebuilding your credit and bouncing back from bankruptcy.
In-depth, this audiobook will discuss the following:
- Understanding the Ins and Outs of Bankruptcy
- Getting Out of Debt - Not Fun But Not Impossible
- Getting Started Rebuilding Credit - Patience is a Virtue
- Making Bankruptcy Work For You
- Using Secured Credit Cards to Recover From Bankruptcy
- Rebuild Through Mortgage
- Erasing Credit Damage: A Step by Step Process
- Credit Monitoring Services - Knowledge is Power
- Preventing Identity Theft
- Using Home Equity to Regain Credit - Getting Some Leverage
- Common Credit Repair Scams - The Dark Side of Bankruptcy
- Credit Repair Companies - Do Your Due Diligence
- Putting It All Together
If you need more information on what you can do before and after filing a bankruptcy and what you can do to bounce back and rebuild your credit, scroll up and click the ”add to cart” button now.