This is a gentle, relaxing interactive recording for children of around three to five years old who need to find a way to deal with cross, angry feelings and calm down their behaviour. In a safe and gentle environment it helps them release angry thoughts and feelings and feel more calm and comfortable inside. It aims to help them:
- Visualise and visit a magic garden
- Blow away their angry feelings into a balloon
- Blow away old tantrum behaviour
- Stop shouting, pushing, shoving, hitting or kicking
- Use a magic flower to help them calm down
- Feel happy, relaxed and calm inside
Research shows that when a person first acts out each positive step in their imagination, it dramatically increases the likelihood of their success in the real world. This recording contains powerful suggestions for boosting confidence and self-esteem. The language and topics used are carefully crafted to appeal to listeners of all suitable ages.
Lynda Hudson's gentle, well-modulated, English voice calms, re-assures and encourages. A clinical hypnotherapist and former teacher, Lynda has worked with many children and has helped them overcome numerous problems. Her work has been widely featured in the press and she has appeared on both TV and radio.