Learn the Invaluable Lessons from Lifespan: Why We Age - and Why We Don't Have To by David A. Sinclair PhD and Matthew D. LaPlante and Apply it into Your Life Without Missing Out!
What's it worth to you to have just ONE good idea applied to your life?
In many cases, it may mean expanded paychecks, better vitality, and magical relationships.
Here's an Introduction of What You're About to Discover in this Premium Summary of Lifespan: Why We Age - and Why We Don't Have To by David A. Sinclair PhD and Matthew D. LaPlante :
Lifespan: Why We Age―and Why We Don't Have To is a book written by David Andrew Sinclair Ph.D., AO, an award-winning biologist specializing in aging and longevity studies, and Matthew LaPlante, an outstanding journalist. Aging or getting old has always been an inevitable part of life. But why do humans grow old? What causes it? Can it be stopped? The book offers answers to all these baffling questions through Sinclair’s years of intensive studies and gives readers an insight into the past, present, and future of humankind through the lens of longevity studies. Debuting into the New York Times Best Seller List, its groundbreaking discoveries were unanimously acclaimed by critics and science enthusiasts alike.
• Executive ”Snapshot” Summary of Lifespan: Why We Age - and Why We Don't Have To
• Background Story and History of Lifespan: Why We Age - and Why We Don't Have To for a Much Richer Reading Experience
• Key Lessons Extracted from Lifespan: Why We Age - and Why We Don't Have To and Exercises to Apply it into your Life - Immediately!
• About the Hero of the Book: David A. Sinclair PhD and Matthew D. LaPlante
• Tantalizing Trivia Questions for Better Retention
Scroll Up and Buy Now!
100% Guaranteed You'll Find Thousands of Dollars Worth of Ideas in This Book or Your Money Back
Faster You Order - Faster You'll Have it in Your Hands!
*Please note: This is a summary and workbook meant to supplement and not replace the original book.