Learn the Invaluable Lessons from Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss and Apply it into Your Life Without Missing Out!
What's it worth to you to have just ONE good idea applied to your life?
In many cases, it may mean expanded paychecks, better vitality, and magical relationships.
Here's an Introduction of What You're About to Discover in this Premium Summary of Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss :
Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on it is Chris Voss’ bestselling book that sets readers on the right track for negotiating what they truly want. Written by a former FBI hostage negotiator, Chris emphasizes that all the stern, aggressive approaches to bargaining are completely wrong and ineffective. According to him, emotional intelligence and tactical empathy are truly the most powerful tools that come into play in order for you to gain more and lose less. Chris Voss uses his real-life experiences and professional knowledge from the FBI to help readers understand the most successful approach to strike a winning deal both in business and in everyday life. His book is lauded by New York Times bestselling authors and recognized as a Wall Street Journal bestseller. Chris Voss and his co-author, Tahl Raz, set out to help readers create the best deal they can get out of a bargain.
• Executive ”Snapshot” Summary of Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It
• Background Story and History of Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It for a Much Richer Reading Experience
• Key Lessons Extracted from Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It and Exercises to Apply it into your Life - Immediately!
• About the Hero of the Book: Chris Voss
• Tantalizing Trivia Questions for Better Retention
Scroll Up and Buy Now!
100% Guaranteed You'll Find Thousands of Dollars Worth of Ideas in This Book or Your Money Back
Faster You Order - Faster You'll Have it in Your Hands!
*Please note: This is a summary and workbook meant to supplement and not replace the original book.