WANT TO LEARN GERMAN THE EASIEST AND MOST EXCITING WAY POSSIBLE?
YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
Learning a second language is a great mental exercise if you want to create new neural pathways in your brain, so you can stay quick and sharp. Plus, learning a widely spoken language – German in particular – can open up a myriad of new opportunities for you in both life and work.
“German Short Stories for Beginners – 5 in 1” harnesses the power of a great tale in fast-tracking your learning process. It has several uniquely structured German-to-English short stories that are saturated with over 500 simple, easy-to-digest dialogues and daily used phrases, so you can seamlessly learn the language, even as you drive towards work!
In the stories within, you will see people speaking to each other, going through daily life situations, and using the most common, helpful words and phrases in German.
WITH THIS GUIDE, BEGINNERS LIKE YOU WILL:
• Effortlessly learn basic German with the help of cleverly structured short stories for beginners
• Quickly absorb German terms for possessing common everyday objects
• Cleverly incorporate prepositions and common present tense verbs for any situation
• Easily relay your emotions, questions, likes, and dislikes in German anytime, anywhere
• And so much more!
Forget about boring lectures on grammar and endless vocabulary lists. With the help of this book, English speakers like you can easily learn German and immerse themselves in it without having to leave the country!
Scroll up, add this Audiobook to your library, and Start Learning German Today!
- P.S. Get the first ebook of the series FOR FREE at learnlikenatives.com