A fierce war rages for your soul. Are you ready for battle?
Like it or not, you are at war. You face a powerful enemy out to destroy you. You live on the battlefield, so you can't escape the conflict.
It's a spiritual war with crucial consequences in your everyday life, and its outcome will determine your eternal destiny.
You must engage the enemy. And, as you fight, you need a manual for spiritual warfare.
This guide for spiritual warriors will help you recognize, resist, and overcome the devil's attacks. Part one, ”Preparing for Battle”, answers these critical questions:
- Who is Satan, and what powers does he have?
- What are his typical strategies?
- Who fights him alongside us in battle?
- What spiritual weapons and armor do we possess?
- How do we keep the enemy out of our camp?
Part Two, ”Aids in Battle”, provides you with these essential resources:
- Teaching about spiritual warfare from scripture and church documents
- Scripture verses for battle
- Wisdom and inspiration from saints who fought Satan
- Prayers for protection, deliverance, and victory
- Rosary meditations, hymns, and other devotions for spiritual combat
St. Paul urges us to ”fight the good fight of the faith” (1 Timothy 6:12). Take this Manual for Spiritual Warfare with you into battle.