Experience the sea and its many-splendored magic as you dive into a world of boundless relaxation. Find your own personal place of calm and peace, a space where you can relax and rest completely.
”Sounds of the Sea" was recorded in remote places by the sea: in Minorca, on the coast of New Zealand, and in Tanzania. Thanks to state-of-the-art technology and excellent sound quality, these recordings are perfect for relaxing and drifting off to sleep, for meditation and wellness, and for gentle ambient noise while working or studying. They can also have beneficial effects for those suffering from tinnitus.
What you get:
1. Introduction - 2 minutes
2. Waves with Wind Chimes – 70 minutes
3. Pacific Waves (Tropical North, Australia) – 60 minutes
4. Gentle Ocean Waves (Baltic Sea) – 60 minutes
5. Seagulls and the Sea (Maldives) – 12 minutes
6. Seagulls and the Sea (La Rochelle, France) – 70 minutes
7. Sounds of the Underwater World (Atlantic Ocean) – 60 minutes
8. Waves Breaking on Minorca (Spain) – 45 minutes
9. Seabirds on the Beach (New Zealand) – 30 minutes
10. Whale and Dolphin Song (Pacific Ocean) – 60 minutes
Dive into a world of boundless relaxation.
"Yella A. Deeken is a devoted writer, yoga teacher and world traveler. Since 2004, she has been active across the globe as a "digital nomad" and has been collaborating with audio experts to create wonderful audio books that move, inspire, and fundamentally transform many people's lives." (Cosmopolitan)