This is a self-help hypnotherapy recording for children of around five to nine years old who have been feeling anxious or worried. Gentle and relaxing, it helps them release worrying thoughts and feelings and feel more calm and comfortable inside. It is designed to help your child:
- Enjoy relaxing easily and comfortably
- Breathe away nervous feelings into an air balloon
- Place worrying thoughts into the basket
- Watch the worries float away
- Learn an instant trigger for feeling calm
- Receive suggestions for calm, confidence and reassurance
Research shows that when a person first acts out each positive step in their imagination, it dramatically increases the likelihood of their success in the real world. This recording contains powerful suggestions for boosting confidence and self-esteem. The language and topics used are carefully crafted to appeal to listeners of all suitable ages.
Lynda Hudson's gentle, well-modulated, English voice calms, re-assures and encourages. A clinical hypnotherapist and former teacher, Lynda has worked with many children and has helped them overcome numerous problems. Her work has been widely featured in the press and she has appeared on both TV and radio.