Getting Hired: The Ultimate Guide to Writing the Perfect Cover Letter, Learn Useful Tips On How to Write That Killer Cover Letter That Would Help You Secure The Job
The job market nowadays is very competitive. That's why it's necessary to do everything you can to stand out from all the other applicants who probably have the same qualifications as you. You need to pay attention to everything about job hunting and this includes the cover letter you always send along with your resume.
This audiobook aims to teach you to write a killer cover letter that would surely stand out from the crowd. You will discover insider tips and tricks for making your cover letter jump off the pile and attract the attention of your prospective employer. It would teach you how to really think deep about yourself, your skills and experience you can offer so you can use all of that to your advantage when writing your cover letter.
In this audiobook, you will discover the following:
- The Cover Letter - Your Sneak Preview Movie Trailer
- Top 10 Rules for Writing Cover Letters That Kill the Competition
- Know Thyself - What Your Potential Employer is Looking For
- The Science Behind Building The Ultimate Cover Letter
- Building a Cover Letter With An Unfair Advantage Over
- The Competition
- 7 Power Openers to Come Out Swinging With
- Words to Avoid
- A Word About Fonts
- The Letter Types
- Your Plan of Attack - Putting It All in Action
- Cover Letter Checklist and Little Extras to Remember
It's important you learn how to effectively market yourself so that you can have a big edge over your competition.
If you want to learn how to create excellent cover letters, scroll up and click ”add to cart” now.