Welcome to the book series 7 best short stories specials, selection dedicated to a special subject, featuring works by noteworthy authors. The texts were chosen based on their relevance, renown and interest. This edition is dedicated to Feminist Fiction.
This book contains the following texts:
- The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman;
- The Story of an Hour by Kate Chopin;
- The Gentle Lena by Gertrude Stein;
- The Fullness of Life by Edith Wharton;
- The Marble Child by Edith Nesbit;
- A Jury of Her Peers by Susan Glaspell;
- Bliss by Katherine Mansfield.
If you appreciate good literature, be sure to check out the other Tacet Books titles!