This self-help hypnotherapy recording for adults and older teenagers aims to show you how best to prepare for an interview, detailing how to:
- Relax deeply, achieving a pleasant and receptive hypnotic state,
- Let go of your nerves and negative thinking,
- Absorb suggestions for being cool, calm, collected, composed and confident,
- Set up an instant and powerful confidence trigger associated with the word ‘interview’,
- Build up belief in yourself.
This instant hypnosis help recording is ideal to listen to when you are preparing for an interview. It helps overcome nervousness itself, and helps you prepare practically beforehand so you can readily answer and ask relevant questions. You will relax into a very pleasant and receptive hypnotic state where you can let go of old, unwanted anxious feelings and learn to believe in yourself. Regular listening will increase your ability to come across in an assured but not boastful way.
Lynda Hudson's gentle, well-modulated, English voice calms, re-assures and encourages. A clinical hypnotherapist and former teacher, Lynda has worked with many children and has helped them overcome numerous problems. Her work has been widely featured in the press and she has appeared on both TV and radio.