My name is Steve Mann and I'm an expert dog trainer with over 30 years of experience. In this book, I will teach you how to raise your Labradoodle to be healthy and happy. All breeds are different, and it is vital that you grow to learn your Labradoodle's specific needs and characteristics. Whether you are the proud owner of a brand-new puppy, a 10-year-old adult dog or a rescue Labradoodle of any age, my easy peasy principles will help you nurture your bond with your Labradoodle and teach them a range of activities in no time.
You will learn about:
· Your breed history
· The key principles of dog training: Recall, Loose Lead Walking, Sit
· Why your Labradoodle... chases, digs, jumps up, chews
· How to keep your Labradoodle happy home alone
· Grooming: teeth, nails, bathing
· Nutrition and so much more!
Armed with this knowledge about Labradoodles, plus my simple and highly effective lessons and training techniques, you and your dog will have the most cheerful, exciting and fulfilling relationship. So, let's get started!