INTJs are highly capable and like to work alone; their mind works rationally and analytically, always one step ahead. In this book you will find seven short stories specially selected to please the tastes of the INTJ. These are stories by renowned authors that will surely bring reflections, insights and fun to people with this kind of personality.
This book contains:
- The Haunted Mind by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- The Cactus by O. Henry.
- Meditations: Book Seven by Marcus Aurelius.
- A Scandal in Bohemia by Arthur Conan Doyle.
- The Atheist's Mass by Honoré de Balzac.
- Bartleby, the Scrivener by Herman Melville.
- The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde.For more books that will suit you, be sure to check out our Two Classic Novels your Myers-Briggs Type Will Love collection!
Cover image: Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827), one of the greatest composers of all time and INTJ.