Mindfulness Meditation: 2 Books in 1
Book 1: Mindfulness for Beginners
When you're feeling stressed out by life, employing the principles of mindfulness can be a huge asset in keeping you balanced and restoring peace. Mindfulness keeps you aware of the present moment, and enjoying each feeling, thought and condition as it is happening.
In Mindfulness for Beginners, your will learn:
• The principles of mindfulness
• How you can be mindful and stop worrying
• Developing peace and calm with mindfulness exercises
• How mindfulness leads to happiness and better relationships
• How you can boost your work efficiency by practicing mindfulness
• And much more!
Book 2: Zen Meditation
Zen meditation is an ancient form of meditation that can be traced back to the Tang dynasty of the 7th century. It is a way of life − a combination of mental and physical disciplines that helps you to find inner peace and live the highest quality of life.
This book will help you understand Zen and enjoy the benefits of Zen meditation. By reading the book, you'll learn:
• Why practice Zen meditation
• The principles of Zen
• A step-by-step guide to practicing Zen meditation
• Tips for beginners
• How to incorporate Zen into your daily life
and much more!
If you want to live a calm life, realize inner peace, and make the most of your mental capabilities, embrace Zen meditation today.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the Buy Now button.