Content Planning: A 30-Day Guide to Planning your Content Marketing Strategy, Learn how to Establish your Brand Identity and Develop Remarkable Content that Converts
Whether you are planning to create a website, start a blog or make your own YouTube channel, or you simply want to attract more followers on your social media platforms, the key element in all of this is CONTENT. A remarkable and one-of-a-kind content not only attracts viewers and followers but makes them come back for more.
You have probably heard the terms content planning and content marketing being tossed around when it comes to doing anything online. The reason is that there are billions of websites on the Internet nowadays that it's getting harder and harder to stand out from the crowd.
Standing out and building credibility takes time and effort. You don't want to start a blog, write one amazing article that generated buzz and then suddenly lose momentum because you didn't have a concrete plan for your content.
People are always looking for great content online. It’s important to have a good content marketing strategy that will help you organize your content and make sure everything works together. According to the Content Marketing Institute, ”Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.”
In this 30-day guide, you will discover:
- How to Create a Content Marketing Strategy
- How to Establish a Strong Brand Identity
- The importance of researching and understanding your Audience
- How to Brainstorm Content Ideas
- How to Plan Out your Content Calendar
- Suggestions and tips for creating your own website and other social media accounts
- How to Publish content and build a following
- How to reach out to various Authority Sites, Social Influencers and relevant websites to feature