Do you struggle to cope with the harsh reality of everyday life? Are you having trouble controlling your thoughts and anxieties? Then you need to keep reading…
An analysis published by JAMA Internal Medicine found there was significant evidence to suggest that mindfulness meditation can reduce signs of depression and anxiety. Even three to six months after mindfulness programs were stopped, researchers found that these benefits lingered. Aside from these psychological benefits, mindfulness meditation is also known to aid cardiovascular health, cognitive function, and even immune responses.
In Mindfulness Meditation, you’ll discover:
• Breathing and relaxation exercises to achieve total peace of mind NOW. (These guided sessions will help you remain calm during ANY situation, no matter how stressful!)
• Essential tips everyone must know to succeed at mindfulness meditation.
• The fifty-two mental formations you must be aware of to truly understand yourself.
• Mind-altering brain exercises to cater to all levels of experience.
• The secret to attaining mindfulness of perception and eliminating all unnecessary suffering.
• Expert answers to all your burning questions about mindfulness meditation.
• Transformative exercises for INSTANT relief from conditions such as anxiety, depression, insomnia and more. (Learn how to unleash your inner strength and cope with any illness or disorder!)
As a FREE bonus, you’ll also receive a chapter from The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion, because we truly believe that when self-acceptance is coupled with mindfulness, you have all you need to release yourself from any emotional and mental burden.
If you want to access these soul-enriching tools and finally find relief from painful thoughts or past experiences, then you should listen to this audiobook!