‘Prepare to Fall in Love’Julia Quinn, author of Bridgerton
‘I absolutely loved it; her style is so warm and funny.’ Nicola Cornick*WINNER OF THE 2018 AUDIE AWARD FOR BEST ROMANCE*
Mills & Boon presents The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare‘I am a Duke. I’m not asking you to marry me. I am offering to marry you. It’s a different thing entirely.’
When the Duke of Ashbury returns from war scarred, he realises he needs an heir – which means he needs a wife! When Emma Gladstone, a vicar's daughter turned seamstress visits wearing a wedding dress, he decides on the spot that she'll do.
His terms are simple:
- They will be husband and wife by night only.
- No lights, no kissing.
- No questions about his battle scars.
- Last, and most importantly… Once she's pregnant with his heir, they need never share a bed again.
But Emma is no pushover. She has secrets and some rules of her own:
- They will have dinner together every evening.
- With conversation.
- And teasing.
- Last, and most importantly… Once she's seen the man beneath the scars, he can't stop her from falling in love…
‘The irresistibly provocative, classy love scenes set the bar high for other historical romance novels.’
‘This book is funny, it’s charming, and the romance works so beautifully.’
Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
‘A rollicking and passionate romp that is just what… fans will relish.’
‘Wickedly funny and soul-satisfyingly romantic novel…’ Booklist
‘Prepare to Fall in Love’