This is a gentle, relaxing interactive recording for children from around six to nine years old who need to find a way to deal with cross, angry feelings and calm down their behaviour. It aims to help your child:
- Breathe out angry feelings
- Breathe in calming and comforting feelings
- Learn to take charge of angry feelings that could lead to trouble
- Learn ways to respond calmly and safely
- Stand back, think and use their calming strategies before you speak and act
- Speak to a trusted adult if they need more help
In a safe and gentle environment this audiobook helps your child to release angry thoughts and feelings and feel more calm and comfortable inside. Remember that your child’s improvement may show gradually over a period of a few weeks rather than overnight. Look out for and praise any small steps in improved behaviour
Research shows that when a person first acts out each positive step in their imagination, it dramatically increases the likelihood of their success in the real world. This recording contains powerful suggestions for boosting confidence and self-esteem. The language and topics used are carefully crafted to appeal to listeners of all suitable ages.
Lynda Hudson's gentle, well-modulated, English voice calms, re-assures and encourages. A clinical hypnotherapist and former teacher, Lynda has worked with many children and has helped them overcome numerous problems. Her work has been widely featured in the press and she has appeared on both TV and radio.